Friday, October 15, 2010

Sony Playstation Move

Last weekend, outside Sainsburys supermarket two salesman were promoting the PS Move. We all had a go on the PS Move and my two boys were instantly glued to the motion sensored game and were very reluctant to leave. I tried table tennis and lost...not surprised because I am never good at PS3 games or any sort of electronic games. To be honest I quite enjoyed playing the game using PS move. I must say the PS Move does provide great accuracy, movement and action. What an experience?
When my boys asked what are my thoughts on the PS Move, I just shrugged and answered unethusiastically, "Well! Alright I suppose!"  Had to lie. Because I know my boys, if I had agreed with them on how wonderful and brilliant the PS Move is, they would have definitely pestered me into buying the starter pack there and then. At that time, the starter pack came with a light blue hooded top with PS Move logo...hmm...I rather have a game any day! The starter pack comes with a few games, however they are only demos! The question is, Will I buy the PS Move? Definitely! This would make an ideal Christmas gift! My eldest could not wait for Christmas, so he used his savings(pocket money) to purchase the PS Move starter pack at Argos for £43.19. Now we are all having a great time on the PS Move....what an amazing way to play and keep yourself in good shape! Please find below a brief video clip on table tennis.











       Get hold of all the essentials to begin your PlayStation Move experience.

  • Includes one PlayStation Move motion controller, one PlayStation Eye camera and a Blu-ray Disc sampler featuring nine dynamic demos.
  • Try your hand at an exciting range of demos, such as TV Superstars, Sports Champions and Beat Sketcher - all compatible with PlayStation Move.
  • Become part of the action in a completely new way to play on PlayStation 3.




No comments: